• -complete bi-weekly home visits for each family enrolled in program and file necessary forms after each visit
• -plan, implement, coordinate and staff all special events and playgroups provided by the program for enrolled families
• -utilize a variety of computer programs and office machinery to complete paperwork/forms and prepare for events
• -type over 65 wpm
• -utilize a variety of office machinery and PC programs to complete paperwork and prepare for events
• -provide resources to family in need (food, clothing, transportation)
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.