JOB ID: NY5182
Job Title: Child Care Teacher
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Child Care (Out-the-box thinkers, enthusiastic)
• Ensure all federal, state, local, and organizational guidelines are met, at all times
• Supervise children’s play with making sure of their safety
• Responsible for observing and applying development programs
• Apple/ Macintosh Computers
• Email Software
• Answering Phones
Location: Staten Island
Salary: $15/Hour ...
Job Responsibilities and Requirements: The Director will assist in ensuring the implementation of a developmentally appropriate program that meets NAEYC Standards and Company Solutions philosophy and guidelines. Stepping into a child care director position Company, you will: Lead, supervise and serve as a role model to teaching teams through communication and collaboration. Recruit staff through community outreach and overseeing the interview, hiring and orientation process. Create positive ...
The Teacher Assistant under the direction and supervision of the Site Supervisor will be responsible for:
1. Assist the Teacher in supervising children in the classroom and outdoors during the day and supporting social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth of children.
2. Assist the Teacher in maintaining children’s records and planning lessons
based on individual and group needs.
3. Cooperating with all staff ...
The Teacher Aide, under the direction and supervision of the Site Supervisor, will be responsible for the following duties:
1. Assist the Teacher/Teacher Assistant in supervision of the children in the classroom and outdoors during the entire day and support the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth of the children.
2. Cooperate with all staff in protecting the health, safety, and welfare of the children.
3. Assist in ...
Job Responsibilities and Requirements: This Position Stepping into an assistant director Position Company you will: Work closely with the Center Director overseeing the program and staff Lead, supervise and support teaching teams. Participate in the interviewing, hiring and orientation process. Create positive partnerships with families by serving as a resource and responding to questions and concerns. Assist in the enrollment and orientation of new families. Assist director with establishing and ...
May 6 -
eBay Classifieds provides you with a number of listings for jobs in education & training and makes finding education jobs and training jobs in New York City easy and practical. Positions offered may include math tutor jobs, training developer positions, online training positions, associate professor jobs, substitute teacher jobs and speech pathology assistant jobs, among others. When you feel you have a found a position which is suitable for you, consider applying by clicking on the reply button of the ad page, or e-mailing or telephoning the advertiser. Send in your resume, cover letter and any additional information that may be of interest.