• Manage a team of 15 customer service personnel. Provide staff with positive, effective feedback to promote further success. Responsible for day-to-day operations by setting customer service targets and recognizing areas of improvement and development.
• Manage day to day performance of employees on specific campaign; Assist with issue resolution and answer questions from members of assigned work teams; Assist the Manager with operational strategy, process control, staff selection
• Recommend and implement process improvements for department. Recommend enhancements to the training program for the assigned campaign
• Type 50 wpm, supervise 20 customer serv. reps
• Use Kronos payroll system
• Use system for monitoring
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.