We are currently hiring FULL TIME call center phone representatives. This is NOT a commission-based position.
In this position you will conduct routine OUTBOUND, BUSINESS TO BUSINESS telephone calls. We provide full, paid training.
* Monday-Friday schedule 9AM -- 5PM schedule
Qualified candidates should have:
* Call center and/or Customer Service experience
* Excellent communication skills - Ability to speak CLEARLY
* Positive team-oriented ...
We are currently seeking candidates experienced in exceptional customer service for a Customer Service Manager role with a large online and direct retailer. This position will sit in the Brooklyn, NY area and will be a key role within the organization providing direction and supervision to the customer service team while maintaining excellent customer satisfaction and support.
Job Duties Include
Establishing the highest levels of customer satisfaction while providing supervision, training, ...
Our company is seeking to hire a skilled professional to assist customers. The ideal candidate will be dependable, friendly, self-motivated with a positive attitude and excellent organizational skills. Duties include, but are not limited to: professionally interacting with customers via phone and email, processing returns and exchanges, and communicating effectively with our shipping fulfillment center.
TO APPLY: please submit a resume, references and pay history. Please read the responsibilities ...
JOB ID: NY5384
Job Title: Customer Service Manager II
Company: Job Chit Chat
• Managing customer service (call centers), vendor support, and project management
• Manage day to day accounting contracts and payments for relocation of corporate customers
• Assist Human Resources, manage accounting, dispatcher’s, customer service reps, and drivers time sheets, payroll distribution, and benefits
• MS Office, Access, Excel, ...
JOB ID: NY5141
Job Title: Customer Service Rep
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Call Center
• provide customer service in a roadside assistant call center
• identify, research, and resolve customer issues via the use of computer systems
• complete the appropriate documentation, follow-up and report logs of customer service requests
• Answered phones
• Technical skills
• and computer use
Salary: $14/Hour DOE
Hours: Full ...
Do you consider yourself an outstanding customer service professional?
If you answered YES, then come work with an industry leader!
Our client has an outstanding opportunity for those with previous call center experience. Just reply back with a copy of your resume!
Under limited supervision, processes incoming orders. Receives, evaluates, and answers customer inquiries (phone or correspondence) of a moderately complex nature. Tasks require some judgment. Typically ...
Under minimum supervision, in a Customer Service Call Center environment, respond to a high volume of telephone inquiries about EVO's products or services by following standard scripts and procedures. Utilized internal systems to research, assist and document customer service issues. Maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external customers.
High School or equivalent experience and a minimum of one year of customer service experience ...
• Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints
• Must type 35+wpm
• Basic computer skills required
• High school diploma or its educational equivalent required
• Excellent verbal communication skills required
• Prior customer service and/or call center experience required
• Must be fluent in Spanish and English (read, write and speak)
• Must clear a background check
Company: Adecco Group
Location: Multiple U.S. Locations
Type: Full and/or Part Time
Experience: Entry Level
Adecco is currently recruiting for Customer Service Representatives to work in one of their client's call centers in Melbourne, FL, Brunswick, GA, or Eau Claire, WI. These are seasonal opportunities with the possibility of becoming full-time.
As a Customer Service Representative you will interact with customers via telephone to provide information, ...
Oct 15 -
eBay Classifieds hosts a number of vacancies for customer service jobs in New York City, such as part-time assistant jobs, general customer services jobs, office clerk positions, carpet cleaning jobs, call centre jobs, sign language jobs and customer advisor jobs, among others. Perhaps you are looking to work as a receptionist in your local area and you are searching online for job vacancies. If you find a job which you feel is suited to your level of experience and qualifications then you should consider contacting the advertiser by clicking on the reply button on the ad page. Additionally, you may wish to phone or e-mail the advertiser directly.