Job Responsibilities and Requirements: Company is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. Company's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. Company is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, Company manages a network of transportation providers and ...
The Cosentino Center Admin/Customer Service Representative ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires. This position is the first point of customer contact for general inquiries like pricing, products, scheduling etc. This position is also first point of contact for customers in the showroom.
· Immediate processing of customer quotes and orders
· Monitor service ...
We are looking for 2 part time customer service representatives on a temporary to possible hire basis. In order to be considered for this role you must have customer service experience working in a call call center as well as knowledge of medical terminology. This position starts off for training on a full time schedule but then reverts back to part time hours. The hours are 4 hours per day over 5 days per week. The pay is flexible depending on experience. If you have the required experience, please ...
We are currently hiring FULL TIME call center phone representatives. This is NOT a commission-based position.
In this position you will conduct routine OUTBOUND, BUSINESS TO BUSINESS telephone calls. We provide full, paid training.
* Monday-Friday schedule 9AM -- 5PM schedule
Qualified candidates should have:
* Call center and/or Customer Service experience
* Excellent communication skills - Ability to speak CLEARLY
* Positive team-oriented ...
We are currently seeking candidates experienced in exceptional customer service for a Customer Service Manager role with a large online and direct retailer. This position will sit in the Brooklyn, NY area and will be a key role within the organization providing direction and supervision to the customer service team while maintaining excellent customer satisfaction and support.
Job Duties Include
Establishing the highest levels of customer satisfaction while providing supervision, training, ...
Carle Place, Long Island Collections Law Firm is seeking Career Minded Top Producers to assist customers to resolve credit issues. Previous exp. in Commercial, Retail (credit cards, loans etc) & Legal Collections a plus. Commissioned Telelmarketing Sales experience a plus. Bi-lingual also a plus.
Paid training. Base plus Generous Commission and Bonus programs.
We're expanding and currently looking for motivated individuals with sales and/or telemarketing experience who are looking for a new full-time, part-time, weekend or evening job opportunity. NO SELLING!! The CollegeBound Network has been connecting students with college options for over 25 years. We are looking for employees to join our Call Center team located in Staten Island, NY. The job requirements are simple. We provide all the tools and training. If you can work a minimum of 25 ...
JOB ID: NY5384
Job Title: Customer Service Manager II
Company: Job Chit Chat
• Managing customer service (call centers), vendor support, and project management
• Manage day to day accounting contracts and payments for relocation of corporate customers
• Assist Human Resources, manage accounting, dispatcher’s, customer service reps, and drivers time sheets, payroll distribution, and benefits
• MS Office, Access, Excel, ...
JOB ID: NY5141
Job Title: Customer Service Rep
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Call Center
• provide customer service in a roadside assistant call center
• identify, research, and resolve customer issues via the use of computer systems
• complete the appropriate documentation, follow-up and report logs of customer service requests
• Answered phones
• Technical skills
• and computer use
Salary: $14/Hour DOE
Hours: Full ...
Do you consider yourself an outstanding customer service professional?
If you answered YES, then come work with an industry leader!
Our client has an outstanding opportunity for those with previous call center experience. Just reply back with a copy of your resume!
Under limited supervision, processes incoming orders. Receives, evaluates, and answers customer inquiries (phone or correspondence) of a moderately complex nature. Tasks require some judgment. Typically ...
• Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints
• Must type 35+wpm
• Basic computer skills required
• High school diploma or its educational equivalent required
• Excellent verbal communication skills required
• Prior customer service and/or call center experience required
• Must be fluent in Spanish and English (read, write and speak)
• Must clear a background check
Oct 24 -
Long Island City
eBay Classifieds hosts a number of vacancies for customer service jobs in New York City, such as part-time assistant jobs, general customer services jobs, office clerk positions, carpet cleaning jobs, call centre jobs, sign language jobs and customer advisor jobs, among others. Perhaps you are looking to work as a receptionist in your local area and you are searching online for job vacancies. If you find a job which you feel is suited to your level of experience and qualifications then you should consider contacting the advertiser by clicking on the reply button on the ad page. Additionally, you may wish to phone or e-mail the advertiser directly.