Field Service Tech - ELECMECH, INSTALL, PLC, REPAIR - Anywhere USA
Location: Anywhere USA
Experience: 0 Years
(Apply only if you meet all the job qualifications)
Immediate Opening for Field Service Tech - ELECMECH, INSTALL, PLC, REPAIR - Anywhere USA having good knowledge on ELECMECH, INSTALL, PLC, REPAIR
Must Have Skills required:
ELECMECH, INSTALL, PLC, REPAIR
Qualification and ...
First Piece Inspector – CMM Programmer
Work for a division of a multi-national conglomerate. This is an opening for a Coordinate Measurement Machine Programmer and First Piece Inspector. You will write rejection reports, perform inspection and reporting tasks which ensure product compliance with quality standards. Must have good computer skills. This job is located in Queens.
Company offers excellent benefits, including 13 holidays, 10 vacation days, health, dental, vision, life, and disability ...
Analyze drawings and specifications
Understand contractual terms and conditions
Assemble accurate and well organized estimates and proposals in a timely manner
Provide clear, detailed takeoffs
Organize subcontractor quotations
International Senior Financial analyst
Compensation is between 70,000 to $85k. Bonus 8k to 10k.
* Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
* Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
* Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
• Analog, digital and preferably RF experience.
• Test to component level.
• Familiar with military electronics.
• Lays out, builds, tests, and modifies complex and specialized developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment and systems.
• Discusses layout and assembly procedures and problems with engineers.
• Assembles experimental circuitry. Analyze and interpret test data.
• Write technical reports.
• Develop charts, graphs and schematics to describe and ...
Design and Develop electronic products from concepts through schematic design, supervision of Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) design, design validation testing and troubleshooting.
Detailed electrical design and simulation, using CAD tools such as OrCAD, Allegro, P-Spice, and hand calculations using engineering formulas and skills.
Design of analog and digital circuitry for power and communication systems
System design using Ethernet, serial, USB, CAN and video
Interface and work with team members ...
• Inspection support to maintain product integrity of the work cell products and processes.
• Works with operators and technicians to insure products and processes are fully compliant with specifications and customer quality requirements.
• Perform Final Inspection functions on all material being shipped.
• Perform Incoming Inspection functions on incoming material (components, assemblies, sheet metal).
• Maintenance of the calibration program.
• Perform final inspection ...
Looking for a FULL TIME skilled wood finisher with multiple years of experience. Knowing how to stain, mix colors, spray, and the like are a must. This individual must posses good communication skills and have a solid foundation of the English language. The finishing process is the final task, therefore it is extremely important it is done right with care. Cutting, assembling, and installing is a plus. This person must be knowledgeable and capable to operate several types of machinery and hand tools. ...
Looking for a FULL TIME skilled cabinet maker with multiple years of experience. This individual must posses good communication skills and have a solid foundation of the English language. Cutting, assembling, and installing is a must. In addition this person must be able to fabricate a variety of door styles, must be able to construct the variety of cabinets we manufacture, and must be knowledgeable and capable to operate several types of machinery and hand tools. Finishing skills are a plus.
Jan 9 -
eBay Classifieds offers a variety of listings for construction & trades industry jobs, which include positions such as project coordinator, electrician, technician, electrical engineer, chief estimator, senior construction manager, painters and roofers, among others. After finding a job that appeals to you, consider phoning or e-mailing the advertiser if a number or address is listed. Additionally you can click on the reply button on the ad page to send in your resume and a cover letter, including any other relevant information or documents that may be of interest. Searching online for construction jobs and trade jobs in New York City has never been easier thanks to eBay Classifieds.