For sale is one (1) Vintage 1980's MTV Black Satin Jacket.
You will receive:
- 1 - MTV Black Satin Jacket with embroidered logo - a rare and hard to find item.
- This vintage 1980's MTV jacket was union made in the United States. The brand on the label is Pyramid. The jacket is an adult size small and is dry clean only. The shell is 85% Acetate, 15% Nylon and the lining is 100% soft gray cotton.
- MTV, which stands for Music Television, is an American cable television channel based in New York City that launched on August 1, 1981. The original purpose of the channel was to play music videos guided by on-air hosts known as VJs.
- In good used condition, there are normal signs of wear on the elastic cuffs, waistband and neck as well as some pilling and age staining in the lining. The shell is in good condition, as it was rarely worn when new and has been stored for many years. It has a snap button front with diagonal side pockets. The red, blue and yellow MTV logo is embroidered on the back.
- From a smoke-free home.
- As shown - sold as is - other items not included.
- More pix by request.