1950s-1960s Classical & Other Records - Please Contact (New York)
- Posted by: Registered user | View all ads
- Profile: Active since 11/2007
- Price:Please Contact
- Address:East 80s, New York, NY 10028
- Date Posted:07/08/14
The following 33RPM classical records are in excellent condition and are primarily from the 1950s-1960s.
The last listed record--Lucia di Lammermoor ,which includes a partial autograph by Roberta Peters, sells for $10 for the 2 disc album.
THE REMAINING RECORDS ARE PRICED AT ANY 8 DISCS(a 2 record album counts as 2 discs) FOR $20.
1. Stravinsky Ebony Concerto-Concerto Dedicated to Woody Herman and his Orchestra , The London Symphony Orchestra, with Sir Eugene Goosens conducting
2. Van Cliburn-The Philadelphia Orchestra-Eugene Ormandy, Chopin Concerto No. 1 in E Minor
3. Guiomar Novaes plays Her Favorite Chopin
4. Stravinsky Conducts Stravinsky-Petrousha , Columbia Symphony Orchestra
5. George Philipp Telemann-4 Concertos, Musical Heritage Society, The Pro Arte Chamber Orchestra of Munich
6. Baroque Chamber Music-Telemann, Quantz, A. Scarlatti, J.C. Bach, Handel , Rampal, Pierlot, Gendre, Hongne, Veyron-Lacroix
7. Buxtehude-Alles Was Ihr Tut, Magnificat Noni Toni, Magnificat Anima Mea, Stuttgart Choral Society, Suebian Symphony Orchestra
8. Las Cantigas de Santa Maria-The Waverly Consort
9. Bert Kaempfert (5 Record Set) Strangers in the Night, Longines Symphonette Society
10. Joan Sutherland (3 Record Set) Lucia Di Lammermoor with libretto, orchestra and chorus of L'Accademia di Santa Cecilia, Rome
11. Lucia di Lammermoor (2 Records)-Roberta Peters, Jan Peerce, Giorgio Torzi with libretto-PARTIAL AUTOGRAPH OF ROBERTA PETERS , Rome Opera House Orchestra and Chorus, Erich Leinsdorf, conducting
Ad ID: 1212845