Copywriter Specialist (New York)
Posted by: | View all ads Profile: Registered user, Active since 12/2015
Address: New York, NY 10007
Date Posted: 08/28/16 Job Type: Contract Description:
A writing portfolio demonstrating the responsibilities outlined above.
* A solid understanding of the nuances of communications positioning for digital communication,
* Five to seven years experience in digital copy writing on the agency or client side, including headlines, banners, UX and app copy.
* A solid understanding of the nuances of communications positioning.
* Demonstrated experience creating, editing, content development and copy writing.
* Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and push ahead with projects with minimal oversight.
Create, edit and maintain content and branding style guides to protect and oversee brand representation across messaging platforms.
* Proofread content for grammar, spelling, usage, and accuracy for themselves and teammates.
* Collaborate with internal and external content creators.
* Meet all deadlines and milestones for efficient delivery of copy to reviewers and stakeholders.
Ability to write within brand & editorial guidelines, messaging and positioning for different markets, products, offers and placements.
* Ability to develop, produce and deliver clear, persuasive, original content that resonates with various target audiences in a unique and differentiating way.
* Ability to create content that aligns with customer needs and interests, as well as corporate objectives.
* Able to coordinate multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines calmly.
* Bachelors Degree in English or a related field.
* Ability to remain calm and flexible under pressure.
* Strong writing portfolio required.
NOT a technical writer position
Ad ID: 45789674