Job Title: Regulatory Project Manager
Location: Holtsville, NY 11742
Duration: 6-12+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• Update the Regulatory reports for Enterprise Engineering products.
• Work with product safety agencies in the submittal and certification updates.
• Strong program management and communication skills are required.
• Experience with worldwide Regulatory agencies (i.e. UL, VDE, TUV) is desirable but not mandatory.
• Must be able to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
• Strong computer skills (MS Excel, MS Project) required.
Responsibility includes, but is not limited to:
• Updating reports
• Submittals to agencies
• Tracking and report status
• Website updates
• Updating product files
• Obtain quotes and input Purchase Requisitions
• Manage ODMs and Power Supply/Battery vendors
• Manage internal testing with Quality Lab
• Project manage to coordinate between Regulatory
• Engineering and program teams, as well as ODMs and vendors
• Track Regulatory label updates.
• Track power supply specification updates.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.