See Consulting from a different angle – Project Manager/ Director
Tefen, an international management consulting firm was Founded in 1982. Tefen has its headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel, and a global presence in the United States Europe and Asia with more than 200 professionals. The Group provides its services to leading global companies in different industries: oil & chemicals, life sciences, media, general manufacturing, transportation and others ...
This is an important position within the company and candidates must have proven, strong,
customer services skills and following up on requirements and conditions to compliance; which will include answering phones (everyone at the company answers phones/performs multiple functions), some accounting, and has all around good general office skills. TEAM PLAYER with high energy very busy fast paced office. MUST BE A WORKAHOLIC! VERY BUSY OFFICE, MULTI TASK ABILITIES A MUST.
In Summary, the ...
Apply today to schedule and interview with our Regional Manager:
This is an immediate opening:
We are seeking aggressive, experienced, and high-energy Team Leaders who are able to recruit, train, and manage a strong sales team in our retail and field event locations. Join the RBD team as we expand across the country! If you have the correct blend of experience, passion, and a “make ...
Automotive Diesel Shop
Skyline Tours, a new, New York City Tourism Company, is looking for an experienced Chief Mechanic. You will help to maintain our fleet of double-decker tour buses at our maintenance facility. This is a new position and you will grow into your role learning with the company. The pay for this position depends on the experience.
As the Chief Mechanic, you will be responsible for performing preventive maintenance on our bus fleet, as well as ...
JLA is recruiting and developing an aggressive, well-focused team and network of corporate advisors.
We are rapidly growing our 2000+ network of professionals. JLA's Consultant Supply Chain has been in existence for 25 years. We have been developing and growing our platinum rolodex of professional mentors, coaches, and authorities specializing in a broad and deep array of business transforming subject areas giving us the depth and breadth to aggressively compete with the largest of firms around ...
Job Title: Regulatory Project Manager
Location: Holtsville, NY 11742
Duration: 6-12+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• Update the Regulatory reports for Enterprise Engineering products.
• Work with product safety agencies in the submittal and certification updates.
• Strong program management and communication skills are required.
• Experience with worldwide Regulatory agencies (i.e. UL, VDE, TUV) is desirable but not mandatory.
• Must be ...
The State Street Migration project has a number of work streams not least of which is the Strategic Data Warehouse. This work stream is responsible for providing business power users and senior management with accurate data quickly to optimize management decisions and response time to daily requests. This will ultimately improve our speed to deliver global information and reduce manually intensive and error prone processes that exist currently.
Specific deliverables of this work stream will be: ...
The Staffing Industry
Careers for the 21 Century
The personnel industry is hot and getting hotter.
Manhattan bases staffing firm with 19 divisions i.e. medical, finance, communications, office support, Bilingual etc...Is looking for college grad caliber go –getters, with great interpersonal skills and flair for sales, operations and / or Public relations.
Looking for highly ambitious individuals with related background and experience.
Beautiful offices, sensational environment, exciting work ...
Expanding Midtown NYC Court Reporting Agency servicing the legal industry offers an opportunity for a General Manager to join with top management in overseeing all facets of daily operations of the business including, but not limited to:
Managing a team of employees, coordinating workflow, and participating in all aspects of hiring, employee training and development, retention, and performance management;
Setting performance targets for employees and participating in year-end review of ...
Our company is seeking an intern to support the Event Coordinator with planning and executing events and long term projects. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience that goes beyond administrative task. Interested candidate will be required to dedicated a minimum of 10 hours per week (flexible schedule). Local interns will have an opportunity to assist at the events. If you have a great personality, enjoy the company of new people and want to have fun, this is the opportunity for ...
Nationwide Employer is seeking an experienced Manager, Litigation & Fraud Investigation for our client in New York, NY.
Job Description - Essential Duties/Functions- Participates in engagements related to forensic accounting matters and investigations involving financial crimes, including potential violations of export controls, anti-money laundering regulations and anti-corruption laws.
- Interacts with high level client personnel and attorneys, as well as Federal and local ...
JOB ID: NYBX311
Job Title: Facility Manager
Company: Job Chit Chat
The Operations Manager is responsible for all facilities related issues (post-opening).
• Ensure that all centers comply with all building regulations, and company policies as they relate to the physical structure
• As needed, develop, train or coach maintenance staff as appropriate
• Obtain and maintain all required building and systems permits and inspections as required by local regulations
JOB ID: NY5876
Job Title: Project Manager
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Manufacturing (Economically stable)
• Provide direct customer service to all customers, resolve problems, and expedite customer orders.
• Coordinate with production to ensure orders are scheduled and all deliveries are on time.
• Generate requested reports, complete vendor forms, maintain files, computer records including pricing information, phone lists, and purchase order requisitions. ...
JOB ID: NY5616
Job Title: Manager
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Tourism (well establish and growing company)
• Set up business meetings for sales and marketing department
• Run spreadsheets for business expenses for upper management
• Manage and train 30 individuals for front lines sales success
• Type 65 WPM
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite for both windows and MAC operating systems
Salary: $22/Hour DOE
leads project tasks, plans, meetings and coordination associated wih the program and projects, experience with infrastructure projects a must.
• ensures work is accomplished in accordance with release schedule
• ensure alignment with project and program management practices
• supports identification and assignment of project tasks and responsibilities with owners
• communicates progress, manages issues and risks and communicates to leadership, escalates when necessary.
Mar 26 -
Long Island City
eBay Classifieds lists numerous advertisements for business & management jobs in New York City, which include jobs such as executive director, assistant manager, supply chain analyst, product management business analyst, career consultants, account executive business jobs and management jobs. When you find a job that interests you, send in a resume and cover letter, as well as any further information that may be required. It may be better to phone the advertiser if a phone number is included. This can be done by clicking on the reply button on the ad page. Perhaps you are hoping to move to the area and you need to find a business or management job quickly.