Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Allied Search Partners is currently looking for a qualified, NY Licensed, Grossing Technician or Technologist to work the day shift for a Grossing Histotech Job Opening. Know someone for this position? We pay you $$ for any of your referrals that we place in a position.
For a complete list of current Allied Search Partners openings Nationwide please go to: http://www.alliedsearchpartners.com/careers.php
Sign On Bonus: One of the benefits of working with Allied Search Partners is that we offer a sign on bonus to all of our candidates that we place in a permanent/direct hire position.
Position Name: Grossing Technician
Location: Port Chester, NY area
Schedule: Full Time Permanent Monday-Friday 9PM-5:30AM OR Monday-Friday 7PM-3:30AM.
To Apply: Please send resume to [email removed] or fax to 888 388 7572. Please note that no other information can be disclosed about location or client until we receive your resume.
Summary of Dutes:
1. Ensure specimen integrity upon arrival and through out the entire process.
2. Dictate a gross description for each biopsy specimen, dissect and prepare tissue for cassettes.
3. Gross core needle biopsy and all anatomical pathology specimens (under the supervision of a Pathologist Assistant and /or pathologist).
4. Prepare dissected tissue specimens and place into cassettes.
5. Load prepared cassettes in Tissue Processors.
6. Operation of all tissue processors.
7. Compliance with all Federal and State regulations pertaining to Grossing:
a. Adhere to workload requirements.
b. Maintenance of accurate work records (i.e., Maintenance Logs, Filter Logs, Bench Excerpts etc.).
8. Able to evaluate new laboratory equipment and procedures.
9. Able to perform Quality Control and Quality Assurance Procedures.
10. Working knowledge and understanding of TPS / Lab Manager IS System.
NYS License Required
Benefits Enrollment and Eligibility
Life/ Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Supplemental Life Insurance
Business Travel Accident Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Other Available Benefits
Personal Time Off
401 (k) Savings Plan
*Need a similar laboratory professional for your lab? Contact us to today for more information on how we can help fill your job opening with a qualified laboratory employee.