Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
The position requires a self-learner who is extremely motivated and willing to go the extra mile
• Candidate should have 10+ years administrative experience that demonstrates an ability to carry out all office functions proficiently.
• Demonstrated strong self-starter, independent, pro-active, and self-motivated
• Previous experience that demonstrates ability to carry out administrative functions proficiently and to complete quality work on a timely basis
• Demonstrate resourcefulness with proven ability to anticipate needs, prioritize responsibilities, manage multiple priorities with tight timelines, and take initiative
• Exceptional organizational skills are required. Candidate must be able to identify priorities and exercise sound judgment in accomplishing work in appropriate priority order, based on own assessment of urgency and importance, working with a minimal amount of supervision.
• Ability to work well both in team environment as well as operate independently with minimal supervision
• Possess excellent communication skills with an ability to respond with professionalism in verbal and written communications with all levels of the organization
• Strong organizational knowledge of Pfizer headquarters environment preferred
• Use good judgment while working with highly sensitive, confidential material and information
• Independent, proactive and anticipate needs versus reactive
• Knowledge of Pfizer organization processes and procedures preferred
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent typing and proofreading skills
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook are essential
• Proficiency in Pfizer systems Ability to work flexible hours (early AM, overtime, etc.) when needed
• Knows and models Pfizer Values and Pfizer Core Competencies
The Coordinator will provide comprehensive support to the Regional President of North America (NA) Oncology, the NA Oncology Director of Business Operations, and the US Oncology Director of Sales Operations & Effectiveness , executing a full range of executive administrative duties. He/she will be located at New York Headquarters. The role performs normal office functions such as arranging meetings, creating and submitting expense reports, making travel arrangements and managing other business needs as requested. He/she answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures and gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to US Oncology.