Our client is a leader in the marketing, sales and distribution of pharmaceutical intermediates and active ingredients. We are seeking Product Managers who have strong sales and leadership backgrounds. This role will be responsible for account management within the U.S. Pharmaceutical Companies and Drug manufacturers, both exceeding current client needs and identifying business expansion opportunities. Selling in the Life Science Industry is a plus.
• The Technical Writing Specialist is responsible for the preparation and administration of Standard Operating Procedures, Protocols and Reports for Manufacturing and Packaging Operations in accordance with FDA, ISO and governing bodies.
• Bachelor's Degree in Sciences
• Must possess experience in pharmaceutical packaging / GMP environment; and, have the ability to evaluate changes proposed and verify end to end processes to update SOP's accordingly.
• Must ...
This position is responsible for the development, deployment, validation and governance of the company Quality Management systems. Evaluates and enhances the effectiveness of current quality management policy, procedures (SOP), quality procedures (QP), records and work instructions throughout the organization. The position holder sets standards, trains associates and evaluates the effectiveness of the quality management system as the key function of this role in the organization. This person works ...
Execute projects related to supplied materials and finished products from contract manufacturers, contract packagers, raw materials and packaging suppliers. The candidate will communicate and oversee the QA and QC performance of contract manufacturing sources, will manage and ensure regulatory specifications; nutritional and labeling requirements of origin and destinations countries are in fully compliance as well as proactively work toward future requirements.
Perform supplier audits including ...
A large pharmaceutical company in Pomona, NY is looking for a Microbiologist to work on a long term contract. Must have 2+ years of Pharmaceutical Microbiology experience and be local to the area.
•Perform routine microbiological testing and auditing to ensure compliance with cGMP regulations and guidelines as defined by FDA, ICH, USP, validated methods, protocols and internal SOPs.
•Conduct microbiological atests
•Conduct and USP water tests, and microbial examination tests
Seeking an Executive Director to oversee and support the manufacturing of clinical stage and commercial biologic products.
Will be responsible for managing day to day operations of the production plant including:
*** Plant design and procurement of equipment
*** Overseeing manufacturing personnel and troubleshooting of complex processes.
*** Manage documentation of process and procedures.
*** Compliance of cGMP requirements, ISO environments, and FDA regulations
*** Implementing Six Sigma ...
Director of QA/QC
Reports to: President
• Needs to be strong with Regulatory Affairs, Lab Experience, Quality Assurance and Inspection
• Assure compliance to industry, state, federal, local and in-house regulations. Assure that all required testing specifications are met for raw materials and finished products. Maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
• Maintain compliance with cGMP’s for manufacture and packaging of all products
• Host FDA ...
Reports to: President
• Needs solid experience with Plant Engineering, Warehouse, Facilities and Production
• Manage the manufacturing and packaging operations and all related functions in order to successfully meet sales demands in a safe, timely, cost-effective and quality-oriented manner.
• Maintain facilities in good state of repair and at maximum operating conditions by following all state, local, federal and A&Z regulations
• Oversee operations in ...
Responsible for the performance of the USP microbial limits/USP-Ph.Eur.,-JP Microbial Enumeration testing and validation/suitability tests, sterility, bacterial endotoxin, Antimicrobial Effectiveness preservatives testing, package components microbiological testing, water and environmental testing.
• These include the testing of all active substances, raw materials (excipients), intermediates, finished dosage forms, Antimicrobial Effectiveness preservatives testing (AET), ...
The Fountain Group is a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Microbiology Scientist for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Suffern, NY. Details for the positions are as follows:
Title: Microbiology Scientist
The Scientist is responsible for the performance of the USP microbial limits/USP-Ph.Eur.,-JP Microbial Enumeration testing and validation/suitability tests, sterility, bacterial endotoxin, Antimicrobial Effectiveness preservatives testing, package ...
The Technical Writing Specialist is responsible for writing, editing, proofreading and facilitating approvals of Standard Operating Procedures, Protocols and Reports for Manufacturing and Packaging Operations in accordance with FDA, ISO and governing bodies.
• Must possess experience in pharmaceutical packaging / GMP environment; and, have the ability to evaluate changes proposed and verify end to end processes to update SOP’s accordingly.
• Must possess strong ...
Oct 29 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in New York City, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.