Provide daily tactical planning and coordination, scientific expertise, evaluation and advice for high volume, high turnover projects focused on biological sample preparation and grafting on laboratory rodents and subsequent sample growth, preparation, preservation, and library development.
Candidate must possess 3+ years working on similar projects at the bench or administrative level and BS or MS in a related scientific field.
Generous benefits package includes 401(k) plan which matches $1.00 ...
Major company supporting the rapid growth of the companion diagnostics industry seeks Project Administrator with knowledge of the processes and procedures involved with molecular biology experiments on rodent or small animals to manage the logistical components of high volume animal grafting, sample growth, and library development projects.
Candidate must possess at least 3 years experience working with or directly overseeing projects related to animal husbandry, animal grafting, and sample ...
Job Title: Director of Environment, Health & Safety (EHS)
Location: White Plains, NY
The purpose of this position is twofold. It is to promote a safe and healthful workplace that protects the employees, community and environment by establishing and implementing environmentally sound business practices and complying with all state/federal and local regulations and applicable guidelines. In addition it is to promote and coordinate (identify, establish, conduct and ...
JOB ID: NY5357
Job Title: Biologic Specialist
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Blood Banking
• Open the lab and perform daily QC on all equipment
• Fill hospital orders in a timely manner
• Participate in on-call rotation
• Receive hospital orders by fax or phone & enter them into the database.
• Label all tested blood from previous day’s draws
Salary: $14/Hour DOE
Hours: Full Time
• Correctly match the slide number with the appropriate requisition form
• Use the clinical history and other patient information in arriving at the proper diagnosis for each nongynecologic and gynecologic cytological specimen
• Examine cytology specimens for the presence of abnormal cellular changes & pathogens
• Evaluate and mark reactive, abnormal or questionable cell(s) for Pathologists’ review
• Record cell findings in Renaissance for follow-up review and evaluation by the ...
• Ensure specimen integrity upon arrival and throughout the entire process. Dictate a gross description for each biopsy specimen, dissect and prepare tissue for cassettes.
• Gross core needle biopsy and all anatomical pathology specimens (under the supervision of a Pathologist Assistant and /or pathologist).
• Prepare dissected tissue specimens and place into cassettes.
• Load prepared cassettes in Tissue Processors.
• Operation of all tissue processors.
• Familiar with safety procedures and standard ...
Summary: Performs routine process of specimens for FISH analysis. Perform FISH microscopic analysis and image capture of cells to ensure timely completion of clinical cases. Also, prepares solutions and probes. Maintains laboratory records and performs general laboratory maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in the chemical, physical or biological sciences
- One year of experience in a clinical cytogenetics laboratory setting is preferred
Required Skills for ...
MICROBIOLOGIST - MUST HAVE ATLEAST 1 YR MICRO LAB EXPERIENCE (ORANGEBURG AREA, NEW YORK)
ORANGEBURG AREA, NEW YORK (ROCKLAND COUNTY)
Description: Responsible for the accurate analysis of incoming raw materials, bulk liquids and finished products utilizing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). Assures released raw materials, bulk liquids and finished products have met the required ...
Responsible for the accurate analysis of incoming raw materials, bulk liquids and finished products utilizing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), and Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). Assures released raw materials, bulk liquids and finished products have met the required specification criteria prior to release. Investigate failures to determine final disposition. Maintain accurate, complete and traceable documentation related to ...
Allied Search Partners, the leader in laboratory staffing, is currently working with a client near Levittown, NY to find a qualified and experienced Laboratory Immunology Technologist for 1st shift. Our client is a CAP accredited, leading laboratory offering an extensive testing menu combined with convenience and personalization of service. Know someone for this position? We offer a $$ bonus if we place your referral in a position.
For a complete list of current Allied Search Partners openings ...
Mar 26 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in New York City, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.