Great opportunity to provide analytical support to the Quality Control Department for a large Long Island Company.
Job responsibilities include:
- Analyzes samples of pharmaceutical finished products, components, in-process samples and others including research oriented samples.
- Responsible for conducting investigations on aberrant results.
- Participates in collaborative studies and may serve as a team leader for a project or study.
- Training other Chemists to properly perform ...
Develop methods for Stability and QC Chemistry.
Write technical protocols and reports based on Method Validation requirements.
Perform Method Validation on QC Chemistry methods and procedures.
Perform technology transfer of analytical methods between Research & Development and
Quality Control Chemistry Departments.
Review technical reports from Method Validation and other groups as needed.
Provide technical assistance on new and ...
Contact Steve at 815-756-1221 for more details.
The Polymer Chemist will be responsible for leading R&D projects. WIll formulate and re-formulate products. Assist in MSDS documentation. Will train Chemists as needed.
- MS/PhD Polymer Chemist
- 10+ years of experience in additives formulation for plastics
- Analytical and industrial experience in thermoplastics and thermosets
- Project management, troubleshooting, and regulatory knowledge
- Up to 15% travel for customer visit or ...
Mar 17 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in New York City, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.