We are an award winning and innovative multi disciplinary engineering consulting firm, seeks an experienced Commissioning Engineer for our Philadelphia Office.
The Commissioning Engineer executes building commissioning and retro-commissioning tasks on projects and assists the design team to meet project goals. Responsibilities include:
• Commissioning of HVAC and Process piping systems for commercial and industrial projects.
• Coordination for close out, including testing & balancing, controls, start-up and commissioning.
• Document control, functionality verification, equipment testing and creation of checklists/punch lists.
The candidate’s experience should include experience working with systems such as steam, compressed air, chilled water, HVAC, plumbing, automation systems and process piping in the construction and commissioning of large ($10M+) projects of varying complexity; federal installations and specifically total facilities commissioning experience preferred. In depth knowledge of the building design and construction industry with expertise in the building commissioning process is essential. Technical knowledge of HVAC and building systems in order to evaluate and test the performance of these systems is also critical.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Construction-related field.
• A minimum 7 years of hands on systems commissioning experience for facilities construction projects
• Must possess a thorough knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems commissioning.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• A familiarity of industry practices and regulations
• Certified commissioning professional preferred.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.