Position reports to: EVP of Merchandising (Body Jewelry Divison)
Job Purpose Summary: Preparing everything needed for salesperson
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Preparing presentations for customers
• Creating worksheets with all information needed
• Working with sale price and retail for customers
• Preparing boards with samples and tickets for customer
• Getting samples and keeping samples for body jewelry line
• Creating worksheets and master files for body jewelry line
• Keep complete close-out line
Ideal candidate is someone who has worked or has an interest in working in the jewelry industry. Must be detail oriented, articualte and has good customer service and computer skills.
Required Skills: Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook. 3+ years experience in an office enveironment. Sales/jewelry experience is a plus.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.