EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE VP & CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER
QUALIFICATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interpersonal communications- capacity to interact constructively with others
- superior executive assistant capabilities -use independent judgment to screen phone calls, review documentation, process expenses, maintain calenders & contacts, fax/scan/file etc
-excellent organizational skills with careful attention to detail
-advanced basic software ( MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE-OUTLOOK, EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT) skills and interest in learning additional software applications.
- successful candidates should be self-motivated, diplomatic, dependable, flexible, and supported by strong references.
- unrelenting attention to detail
- good analytical and problem anticipating/solving skills
-keen interest in our investment management organization
- Expert-level familiarity with outlook, excel, word, experience with code red preferred
-bachelors degree or equivalent
-minimum 3 yrs experience supporting senior/ executive level staff
- strong writing, editing and proof-reading skills
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.