• Heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with national/international internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex meetings.
• Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications for executive staff, including the Vice President of Business Operations and Chief Financial Officer
• Develop a comprehensive, easy-to-follow filing/tracking system for invoices, bill payments, receipts, client information, and other important documents.
• Type 65 wpm
• Develop & edit various collateral and correspondence
• Assess/Track jobs and issues
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.