Industry/Environment: Educational (A successful, stable and creative company which affords one the potential to learn and grow by interaction within the company and externally in the industry)
• Negotiate honorariums / appearance fees & travel compensation; generate invoices / expedite payments
• Manage calendar; book appearances, interviews & presentations with TV, radio & educational entities
• Orchestrate international lecture tours; setup advance logistics & execute tech rehearsals on-site
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to details
• Extremely computer literate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to manage time and the focus to follow through to completion
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.