FULL TIME LAW OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR WANTED (Garden City)
(google map) (yahoo map)
compensation: Commensurate with experience and motivation
Small/Mid-Size litigation firm seeks law office administrator
- 5+ years experience overseeing general administration of a law office - case lists, team assignments, secretarial assignments, 15+ attorneys, staff issues
- 5+ years experience in benefits administration - knowledge of applicable laws/compliance issues
- 5+ years human resources ...
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Department: Buying office
Reports to: Buyer/Senior Buyer
Location: Valley Stream, NY
Provides advanced administrative support to our Buying Department.
Provides diversified, secretarial and administrative support for Buying department
Prepares, types, proofreads, copies and routes memos, correspondence and reports
Responds to questions and requests and researches information
Schedules and ...
A company is seeking a Bilingual Japanese/English Secretary with some experience as a secretary to management or senior personnel within a Japanese firm is preferred. Must speak, read and write Japanese language skill. Basic PC skills are required
including Word and Excel. This is a full time position with bonus, non exempt and excellent benefits including 401K. Interviews start NOW !
- Maintain the President’s schedule by maintaining calendars and arranging meetings, teleconferences and ...
Wilson Elser's NYC Midtown office currently seeks a Legal Staff Assistant. This is a full-time temporary position.
The selected candidate will work alongside a seasoned legal secretary and learn administrative tasks which will assist litigation attorneys.
This is an excellent opportunity for recent college graduates who are seeking to gain professional experience in a large law firm.
Must have a bachelor's degree
Must be smart, articulate, take direction well and eager to ...
We are a small construction company base in Brooklyn and have been in business for over 30 years. We are looking for a part time Administrator/Bookkeeper.
You should have experience working in a construction office before.
Proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel and Word as well as overall computer proficiency.
Accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, bank reconciliation, general ledger, profit & loss, billing, collections, operating expenses, answering phones, invoicing etc.
Must have ability ...
QuckBooks experience necessary.
• You will perform secretarial duties and administrative functions requiring confidentially, initiative and sound decision making.
• Expense processing
• Customer Service - order entry
• Maintain and manage calendars
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize.
• Strong customer service skills, communication skills (Written and verbal), interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette
• Good ...
Our client is looking for a receptionist who can:
Keep Reception area neat and tidy at all times, ie. newspapers, brochures, surrounding area, etc.
Greet visitors as they arrive, notify parties involved in their meetings of the guests' arrival.
Hang coats of visitors and provide coat check tag to all visitors.
Convey information to staff and guests about their conference rooms, show guests to conference rooms as needed.
Administer coat check for large events.
Coordinate conference room ...
Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm
• Act at secretary to a very large department or possibly a smaller department
• Perform typing, proofreading, filing, scanning and mailroom related tasks
• Willing and able to work with multiple supervisors
• Ability to maintain compliance including strict confidentiality of all information
• Able to use a computer with high level accuracy and few errors (96+% accuracy rate)
• Extremely professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal/telephone communication ...
A well-established, uniquely historical Memorial Home located in Brooklyn, NY is seeking to hire a Receptionist Secretary for either Part-Time or Full-Time work.
Expected work schedule: either Part-Time or Full-Time.
Nice, warm, compassionate personality.
Communicative and Customer service-oriented.
Good telephone and data entry skills.
Bi-lingual English/Russian (fluent ability to understand, speak, read, and write in both languages).
Relevant experience is a plus.
Asian Food Company looking for someone to become the right hand to our Owner by providing full administrative support and translation skills.
• Answering calls and taking notes
• Translate and create documents in English & Korean
• Calendar management to include daily schedule, meetings and travel
• Aid as a translator for English & Korean
• Provide full secretarial & administrative support to company executives
• Bachelors degree in Business helpful
• 1+ year ...
To assist in the provision of support to Ricky’s employees in the office
Tasks/ Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Answering multi-line phone system
Preparing new hire packages
Looking after the requirements of each department
Keeping a watch on all the office supplies and replenishing the stock
Maintaining workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions
Setting up conference rooms to accommodate the needs of particular meetings
Legal Secretary- to Partners and Associates
You will support the firms Partners and Associates .
Min. of 5 years of experience in a legal administrative role
BA or BS degree preferred
Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Ability to handle high pressure situations, multiple last minute changes and ability to multi-task
Positive attitude, strong team player and motivated is imperative
Good communicator and ability to interface ...
A growing structural engineering/architect company in Brooklyn is seeking to hire a Full-time Secretary/Receptionist.. Advanced Experience with MS EXCEL is strictly required (a potential candidate will have to pass an MS Excel proficiency test).
About our company: We are an established firm with experience handling specific building types from initial stages to sign-off. Our firm has developed a nucleus to provide both the public and the private sectors with a high quality of architectural and ...
Looking for multiple positions from one year to over 5 years of experience. All levels....
•1- 5+ years of Administrative Assistant experience
• Experience with brokerage/securities firms preferred
• HS diploma required. 1-2 years of vocation/technical training or a BA/BS Degree
• Advanced experience with MS Office Suite software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and
devices (e.g., Blackberry)
• Solid telephone, scheduling and travel management experience
• Advanced communication ...
JOB ID: NYST315
Job Title: Secretary
Company: Job Chit Chat
Full time secretarial position available at a heating/air conditioning company. Applicants must be computer savvy and have good organizational skills. Job description includes answering phones, coordinating service work, record keeping, and billing.
Job Location: Staten Island
Salary: $18/Hour DOE
Hours: Full Time
Junior Secretary Job Duties:
Major Asset Management firm with over 40 Billion in Assets located in Midtown has several immediate openings for Junior AA’s to work in there Investor Relations area with a team
Salary is 60-80 DOE...plus
• 5 years plus of admin experience working in a fast paced environment
• Communicate with clients over the phone.
• Assist by reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, drafting reports, letters and documents.
• Maintain ...
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES
1. Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, providing information which may require the use of judgment and interpretation of policies and procedures.
2. Researches, compiles, summarizes and distributes a variety of informational materials.
3. Sorts mail received by administrative staff and attaches pertinent back up materials, responds to informational requests, and drafts preliminary responses; types drafts and a wide variety of finished documents from stenographic ...
Jun 4 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for administrative & office jobs, such as administrative assistants, project managers, transcriptionists, legal secretaries, office administrators, office managers, and receptionists. Using eBay Classifieds to search for administrative jobs and office jobs in New York City is quick and convenient. Maybe you are looking for part-time or full-time work and you are searching online for vacancies. When you have found a job ad that appeals to you, click on the reply button and send in any important information, such as a cover letter and a resume, including any other relevant information about you that may be of use to the employer.