My client, one of the top CPA firms in NYC is looking for a Tax Sr. This firm will provide a partnership track while encouraging a work/life balance, Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of complex C corp., S corp. and partnership income tax returns
- Preparation of high net worth individual returns
- Review of mid-level complexity C corp., S corp. and partnership income tax returns
- Review of mid-level complexity individual returns
- Research and draft memorandum involving complex tax matters
- Identify tax planning opportunities
- Handle and resolve tax controversies
- Training and supervision of staff accountants
The ideal candidate will possess excellent tax return preparation skills with the ability to grow quickly into the engagement supervisory position. To qualify, you must have a Bachelor's in Accounting and a CPA license; Master's in Taxation, preferred or currently working towards a degree. Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, both independently and as part of a team, required. Must have exposure to a wide range of industries with experience in tax planning, consulting, research, and compliance review for our individual, corporate, and partnership clients.
3-6 years prior experience working in the tax department of a public accounting firm.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.