Established Fortune Manufacturer seeks management accounting professional for the role of Controller. Responsible for the safeguarding and ethical accounting of all division assets in conformance with generally accepted accounting principles. Develops and administers on a multi facility wide basis the overall accounting function.
• Functions include: budgeting, planning, internal control oversight, financial reporting both internal and external, SOX knowledge and understanding, financial performance measurement, financial system implementation, and technical accounting support and guidance.
• Directly supervise: Three different facilities; Multi-Plant consolidation of P & L reporting
• Experience Plant Turnover
• Fast pace environment and have the ability to change priorities quickly
• Exceptional knowledge and understanding of Standard Cost Accounting
• Interfaces on accounting and control issues with all levels of management
• Multi Facility experience along with International exposure
• CPA, CMA or MBA highly desired
• Reports to the VP of Finance
Job Location: New York, NY
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.