Responsibilities include the preparation of the companies:
• Financial planning & Capital budgeting
• Provide actual to budget and actual to forecast variance and trend analyses.
• Annual operating and capital budget & monthly forecasting
• Financial modeling and what if scenarios & variance analysis
• Assist with budgeting and forecasting and special ad hoc assignments
The ideal candidate will have strong oral and written communication skills, very strong Excel skills (ie - macros, pivot tables, linking, etc) and experience with a large general ledger program (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Hyperion, etc.)
• 3-5 years of experience
• B/S degree in Accounting, Finance
• MBA is strongly preferred
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.